As a member of our dynamic actuarial team, you will focus on the preparation of Statutory, GAAP monthly/quarterly/annual reports for various entities.
This position reports to the head of the actuarial department and works closely with other local accounting/finance/product development/profit center/ERM teams including Financial Reporting, Budget and Planning, External/Internal Audit, SOX Audit, Information Technology, Pricing, Risk Management, Legal.
1. Prepare Statutory/ GAAP financial reports and provide support for various actuarial/finance projects regarding reserving.
2. Respond to inquiries from Internal/External auditors, Insurance department regulators, Legal team, Parent Company, Finance department, and senior management
3.Identify Statutory and GAAP valuation issues and recommend solutions/opportunities for improvement.
1. 7-10 years experience, Associate or Fellow. Life insurance actuaries are also welcomed.
2. Experience in people management
3. English is advantage: You will have chance to work with group companies, other offices etc but not MUST. JAPANESE is MUST.