Finance Operation Assistant Accountant (Associate Level)
This role is to understand and analyze the major risks that concern the world; to combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. The company also enables the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress.
A very big challenging role. Great opportunity to understand the Insurance/Reinsurance industry in wider scope through this global organization; also to work in real global environment and learn our finance operation.
- To run the operational process for a timely and complete delivery of account receivable/payable and expenses documentation for their processing by the company’s service center
- To ensure accuracy and compliance with the company’s payment process and guidelines
- To provide timely and sound answers to queries from the company’s service center related to data processing for the company
- To monitor service center performance (KPIs) related to the company processes in place and support process enhancements
- To assist the company’s finance team on general accounting matters such as reconciliation, analysis and substantiation processes
- To support on the preparation of internal and external reports to regulatory bodies
- Accounting and Finance major / Accounting Degree
Sound accounting expertise (e.g.: Japanese Bookkeeping Degree (簿記), studying for CPA, etc.)